AOL is the American online company that has been functioning in this area for many years. It has a security method in which it protects your account from any unwanted login. It uses a password but sometimes you forget the password. Here, you should recover the password with the use of its following methods.
How to Recover an AOL Account Via Phone Number?
• Go to the official website of AOL on your internet browser through your device.
• Click on the login button and enter the username, email or mobile in your field.
• Select Forgot Password and go to the recovery process of your account.
• Enter the recovery phone number and click on Yes, Send Me A Verification Code.
• Obtain the verification code and fill the web field with it to confirm your identity.
• Compose a new password of your account and re-enter it to confirm your email.
The method that is given above can also be used through its mobile device. Phone is a great way to finish the AOL Account Recovery process due to its swiftness. It allows you to finish your tasks in a few minutes and is most famous for recovery of your official account.
How to Recover AOL via Email ID?
• Move to the account login section of AOL website on your browser.
• After entering the username or email ID, click on the Forgot Password option.
• Select the email Id as the way to recover your account and choose the Send button.
• Obtain the verification code on your alternative email and enter that in the necessary box.
• Create a new password for your account and enter it twice to accomplish the recovery task.
With the use of these recovery methods, you can easily restore the ownership of your account. If you are still thinking about How to Recover AOL Account, get in touch with its official support team. Gain extra details from them as they are available around the clock and work for them. For instant help, employ the toll-free contact number to speak with a live person.