How long does it take to install magicJack and start making calls?
After you plug magicJack device not working in for the very first time, you can expect to make and receive telephone calls within minutes.
You will also receive your new telephone number at the time of initial registration.
The next time you plug it in, you can use it in seconds!
How do I renew?
You can recharge administration on any right now dynamic, or as of late deactivated gadget for you by following the new Rapid Renewal process or by finishing the accompanying advances:
1. Click here or visit my.magicJack.com and log into your account
2. Select the “Account” tab at the top of the screen.
3. Under the “magicJack Devices” header, locate the device name you wish to renew and select the “Add Months” or “Click to Reactivate” link located under the “Device Status”.
4. Select the plan you would like to add to your device and click “Add to Cart” to add it to your cart.
5. Select your shipping and billing address.
6. Enter or select the credit card/debit card you would like to charge.
7. Select if you would like to enable the auto-renewal feature for this line, auto-renewal is the easy hassle free way to ensure that your service remains active and without interruption.
8. Agree to the subscriber agreement, you will need to scroll to the bottom of the agreement before you can accept it.
9. Verify all of the information on the checkout screen and select “Complete Order” when you are ready to complete your order.
Verify all of the information on the checkout screen and select “Complete Order” when you are ready to complete your order.
Your administration restoration ought to be quickly reflected; on the off chance that it isn't, it would be ideal if you unplug and re-plug in your gadget.
We are providing you a piece of information by the help of magicjack Blog. you can find this information also on official magicjack.com/faq Site. If You wnat to read more about us and magicjack problem then you may visit our official site. our website link mention below with magicjack official help page.
Our Blog: magicjack Care