Wish to permanently delete the HP Printer Deskjet driver software, since it is no longer in use. You can uninstall and delete it by using the given steps:
• Go to start and then to control panel and choose to add or remove programs
• Look for HP Deskjet Driver software
• Select the icon
• Follow the instructions and the on-screen prompts
• Uninstall the drivers from the print management.
• Reboot the device and save the changes.
Still not able to delete the software? Then just avail assistance from the HP Printer Tech Support and live chat with the techies.
Get Technical Assistacnce:
HP Printer Technical Support